Team red-line Index du Forum

Team red-line Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

TuneUp Utilities 2011 My Setup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team red-line Index du Forum -> Passion-Team -> Info-Passion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ariadher

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: TuneUp Utilities 2011 My Setup Répondre en citant

TuneUp Utilities 2011 My Setup > urlin.us/2catm

A...new...TuneUp...Styler...can...change...the...Windows...Vista...logo...animation...displayed...during...startup.[20]...My.System.Specs.Computer.type.PC/Desktop.System.Manufacturer/Model.Number.HP.OS.Windows.8.Pro./.Windows.7.Home.Premium.x64.dual.boot.Memory.6.gigs.Graphics.Card.Nvidia.GEForce.9400.GT.Screen.Resolution.1600.x.900.Hard.Drives.Internal.-.Western.Digital.600.gb.HDD.Internal.-.Western.Digital.250.gb.HDD.External.-.Western.Digital.1.TB.HDD.Antivirus.Avast!.Browser.Pale.Moon.edee.View.Public.Profile.Find.More.Posts.by.edee.cnet.download.comIt..was..produced..and..developed..by..TuneUp..Software..GmbH,..headquartered..in..Darmstadt,..Germany..and..co-founded..by..Tibor..Schiemann..and..Christoph..Laumann..in..1997.[2][3]..In..2011,..AVG..Technologies..acquired..TuneUp..Software.[1]TuneUp..CorporationSX2..Media..Labs,..LLCBack.to.user.reviews.Close.Update.Your.Review.Since.you've.already.submitted.a.review.for.this.product,.this.submission.will.be.added.as.an.update.to.your.original.reviewCommentsI..hope..that..i..was..clear..My..System..Specs..System..Manufacturer/Model..Number..Custom..Built..by..meThis..is..a..trial..version..Thus,..you..can..optimize..performance,..save..space..on..your..hard..drive,..keep..your..system..up-to-date..and..customize..itPowering.off.and.restarting.had.no.result.without.a.recovery.CD.The..last..section..provides..access..to..TuneUp..Styler..and..TuneUp..System..ControlOS..Windows..7..Ultimate..64bit..SP1..CPU..Intel..Core..2..Quad..Q6600..Motherboard..Gigabyte..GA-X38-DS4..Memory..2X2GB..DDR2..PC6400..800MHZ..DUAL..CHANNEL..Graphics..Card..XFX..RADEON..HD..6850..1GB..GDDR5..Sound..Card..2/4/5.1/7.1-channel..Realtek..High..Definition..Monitor(s)..Displays..Samsung..LE40A656F1..1080p..100Hz..LCD..HD..TV..50,000:1..Screen..Resolution..1366x768..in..Desktop,1920x1080p..in..gaming..and..video..Keyboard..Wireless..Logitech..LX710..Mouse..Logitech..Wireless..Gaming..Mouse..G700..PSU..THERMALTAKE..W0229..TOUGHPOWER..XT..750W..Case..A-Case..Twin..Engine..BB..Cooling..3..x..thermaltake..smart..case..fan..II..+..1..arctic..cooling..fan..Hard..Drives..C:WD..VelociRaptor..150..GB,10,000..RPM..E:WESTERN..DIGITAL..WD15EADS..1.5TB..CAVIAR..GREEN..SATA2..F:WESTERN..DIGITAL..WD15EADS..1.5TB..CAVIAR..GREEN..SATA2..Internet..Speed..ADSL..12000..plus..Other..Info..Mouse..Logitech..G700,with..13..buttons..who..needs..keyboard..in..RPG?..D:Sony..high..speed..sata..Dvd..Rewriter..Logitech..Cordless..Rumblepad..2..panais..View..Public..Profile..Find..More..Posts..by..panais..24..Feb..2012....#5..suspect008..Windows..7..Ultimate..x64..192..posts..Colombo......Actually..Im..not..fully..agreeing..with..youDownload.WinRAR.(32-bit).Take.full.control.over.RAR.and.ZIP.archives,.along.with.unpaThe.main.window.of.the.program.has.five.tabs.to.help.you.tune.your.PC.for.maximum.performance,.as.well.as.scheduling.routine.maintenanceThank...You...for...Submitting...Your...Review,...!...Note...that...your...submission...may...not...appear...immediately...on...our...siteDownloadMemOptimizer..Free..up..your..PC's..memory..locked..by..executed..applicationsFlight..Mode[edit]PCWorld.Communications,.IncWindows..7:..PC..TuneUp..Utilities..2011/2012..Retrieved.7.December.2010Reply.to.this.review.Was.this.review.helpful?.(1)..(0)..Report.this.post.Email.this.post.Permalink.to.this.post.1.stars."KEEP.CLEAR.-.NO.SUPPORT.-.HAD.TO.REPLACE.HARD.DRIVE".October.08,.2014..By.Aabaana.2014-10-08.06:28:44..By.Aabaana..Version:.TuneUp.Utilities.2014.14.0.1000.340.ProsThe.'Pros'.is:.there.are.other.software.solutions.out.there.-.don't.get.within.a.barge-pole.length.of.Tune-Up.if.you.have.any.sense!.ConsI.had.this.installed.on.two.laptops.and.having.checked.a.hard.drive.with.which.I.had.no.problems.with,.my.BIOS.could.no.longer.detect.my.hard.driveWindows...7...does...not...need...any..."external"...tune...up...help^.a.b.c."TuneUp.Utilities.2003".stil...it...wont...let...me...multitaskRetrieved...5...December...2010Most..of..these..components..can..also..be..invoked..from..the..Start..menureply.Critical.reception[edit]It.also.gives.access.to.TuneUp.Disk.Space.Explorer.(a.disk.space.analyzer).and.TuneUp.Shredder.(a.data.erasure.tool)^.Gralla,.Preston.(20.January.2009)19...July...2010"TuneUp.Utilities.2014"To.call.TuneUp.Utilities.2009.useful.would.drastically.understate.the.situation,.said.Seth.Rosenblatt,.an.associate.editor.with.CNET f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team red-line Index du Forum -> Passion-Team -> Info-Passion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange